Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2005:
[Freeciv] Hut contents

Cc: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Hut contents
From: "Brian Soderblom" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:13:59 -0700

I'd like to change one of the items now available by way of a Hut.  I'm able to
change the units that can be found, but can't find
anywhere that specifies that you can get a fullblown city from a hut.  How can
I disable this option?

Also, I see that in 2.0+ you can require certain buildings in order to be able
to build units.  Is anyone working on a ruleset to
utilize this?

Thanks,
Brian