Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: how to add a new nation?

To: Netotea Sergiu <nepleausall@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: how to add a new nation?
From: Peter Schaefer <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:59:43 +0200

On 4/27/05, Netotea Sergiu <nepleausall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also, I don't find the page about compiling to
> windows. right now i can only play romania on my lab
> working desk ;-) but there is no time here and at home
> i tend to use windows.

The windows client which can be downloaded should work with the
ruleset including .ro too.

I followed the directions in
http://forum.freeciv.org/viewtopic.php?t=3D210

However, I'm not sure this is current info at all, and it didn't work
in my case due to issues with automake/autoconf.

Strangely enough, just having mSys then playing stupid and typing
./configure compiled cleanly, but then it aborts somewhere around
tcp/ip. I guess I should read the INSTALL file that comes with freeciv
CVS ;-)