Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2005:
[Freeciv] Re: how to add a new nation?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: how to add a new nation?
From: Netotea Sergiu <nepleausall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 04:54:34 -0700 (PDT)

Correct! A leader name was already taken by other
nation. Though it seems to work fine if for same city
names. It is working fine now. Great! Thanx all!

So, i want this new nation to be added to the next
distributions, so that others (including me) can
choose this nation too, without working so hard. Is it
possible? What should i do for that? I have the flag
and the rulesets.

Also, I don't find the page about compiling to
windows. right now i can only play romania on my lab
working desk ;-) but there is no time here and at home
i tend to use windows.

It would really make a difference if you can include
it in the distribution.
Sergiu