Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2005:
[Freeciv] Ruleset corrections

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Ruleset corrections
From: Vladimir Niksic <vniksic@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:57:39 +0200

I have updated some files regarding rulesets on certain countries.
Specifically I've made small changes on Croatian and Serbian town names,
adding diacritics on town names. It's not a big change, but it looks
nicer. It's still perfectly readable in the game itself, I've tested it
on different platforms. Where can I send this updated ruleset files?