Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2005:
[Freeciv] how to add a new nation?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] how to add a new nation?
From: Netotea Sergiu <nepleausall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 01:09:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I am a romanian, and i am dissapointed by the fact
that there is no romanian and bulgarian civilization
in the game. I am planning to add them and i want to
know if that is posible and how can it be done, as i
do not have time now to go deep into the source code.
But if it is possible, i can start adding them in the
summer. I add that i'm a good programmer, working in
bioinformatics, so i'll know my way around to code.

Also, can the civilisation starting position be
modified in a scenario? And where can i find new
scenarios besides those in the release?