Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2004:
[Freeciv] Suggested FAQ change

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Suggested FAQ change
From: Jens Rehsack <rehsack@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 12:05:50 +0000

Hi folks,

I maintain the FreeCIV port for FreeBSD and therefore you may change
the FAQ point 27: How do I compile FreeCIV under ... FreeBSD.

It's quite easy: Use the port.

Once I found some time to review the archives of your mailing lists,
I may create a port for the development snapshots, too. Or for the
upcoming 2.0 release, when there's a branch for the 1.x line and
the HEAD becomes the development line for 2.0. We'll see, but for
the moment I think you should recomment build FreeCIV on FreeBSD
using the port.

Best regards,
Jens