Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 2004:
[Freeciv] authenticating servers on pubserver

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] authenticating servers on pubserver
From: Mike Kaufman <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:21:07 -0500

There are a pair of authenticating servers available on pubserver on ports
5584 and 5585. (at least I hope that I've got them started correctly.

For the sake of testing, they do not allow guest logons. You must be a
registered user. If you're not in the database already, you can add
yourself the first time you log in.

Note: you need a pretty fresh copy of CVS: +Freeciv.Devel.2004.Sep.12
is the capstring.

Anyway, try them out and if you run into any problems with connecting or
logging in, let me know.

-mike