Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2004:
[Freeciv] Re: diplomats

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: diplomats
From: "Victor Sousa" <sousas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:33:48 +0000

Hello

I am from Portugal. Great to have that portuguese version!

About the diplomats i believe this is a result of everybody using the
smallpox tactic that results in small cities. A smaller city costs less to
bribe. I think is good this way. A drawback in a tactic that i dislike for
the reasons we all know.

There is already a version for windows for 1.14.

Victor Sousa