Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2004:
[Freeciv] diplomats

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] diplomats
From: "carlos basso" <alemonbasso@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:52:06 -0200

 hello! First of all, my congratulations for the greate job you did creating
this game! I live in Brazil and a lot of people here admire this game as
muchas I do!  Exist a version in Portuguese, gess you already know it.
Well, but I have a cople of questions about the Diplomats and Spys. It is
TOOOOO easy to buy a city! I mean, there is no way to set this price a
littlebit higher? Or can I change it's chance of sucess? How execly the
"diplochance" work? (as you can see I really hate those little evil gnomes!)
  That is all. Thanks for your help! On more time, CONGRATULATIOS!   Ps.: Do
you have any idea when the new Freeciv for windows will be ready to run?