Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Sneak Endyear on Pubserver.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Sneak Endyear on Pubserver.
From: Użytkownik risp.pl - shell <gislan@>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:46:08 +0100

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 10:05:03PM -0500, Bill Landis wrote:
> The last version I saw gave a message of the sort "endyear must be at
> least 2 turns in the futuer".  Saying "endyear cannot be before $year"
> would be much more useful and likely eliminate complains from all but the
> most clueless or obstinate/impatient.

Hmm, maybe we should just block changing endyear variable by best player
(with best score) after the game is started. If all players want it, endyear
still might be changed, but best player can't end game without help of other
player. This will prevent ending game becouse the only one who wants such
end is player with most scores and he can't do this alone.
Of course this is only workaround. The best way is to implement /vote
command ;)

Best Regards
Adam
--
(o-  Adam 'Gislan' Czachorowski / gislan (at) risp.pl  -o)
//\        JID: gislan@xxxxxxxxxx / GG: 1435567        /\\