Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: December 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: the 'new' city dialog": open discussion

To: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: the 'new' city dialog": open discussion
From: John Wheeler <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:49:50 -0800 (PST)

--- Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 03:56:35AM -0800, John
> Wheeler wrote:
> forth
> > > multiple times from
> worklist.
> > >
> > > I will start using worklists when I can assign
> them
> > > from the city report.
> >
> > There is a patch for this (PR#4426).  From the
> > messages, it appears that this has been applied to
> > CVS.
>
> It's not there.

Hmm... :-/  At the top of the attachments list on the
right side of the screen,
cityreport_worklist_tools2.diff should allow you to
put items into the worklist first, second, or last.
If this doesn't do what you want, then I'm confused as
to what you do want.  (Except, it might not work for
clients other than GTK2.)

--John