Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2003:
[Freeciv] disappearing status info

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] disappearing status info
From: Milos Prudek <prudek@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:14:36 +0200

Status info in my client software disappears after one or two rounds.
Each new game starts ok, with the following info displayed:
Population:
Year:
Gold
Tax: Lux: Sci

But after two or three turns, the status info shrinks to Population only.

See the attachments.

How can I get full status info back?

I use Linux client and server 1.14.0, GTK+, Mandrake Linux 9.0
precompiled binaries from http://freeciv.org.

--
Milos Prudek

-- Type: image/jpeg