Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Question....

To: Totallystarved@xxxxxx
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Question....
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:21:55 +0200

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 06:25:32AM -0400, Totallystarved@xxxxxx wrote:
> Is there any way to cheat at Freeciv? I keep getting my butt kicked and would
> love to be able to cheat my way through a game or two to vent my frustration.

There are 2 sort of cheats in games. On is to betray the game, the other
is that you get help doing something.

The only cheats i know for freeciv are that you are getting help by:

- small macros like autodipls
- moving code from the warclient
- information about stacks/cities (1.14.0)
- clientside autoattacking

Cheats which are betraying the rules are used by the AI like:
- see the hole map
- 0 turn rev
- setting taxrates independent from government

This isn't a full list, but it would help if you can describe how your
butt has been kicked, perhaps someone found a new way to cheat.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jb: people are stupid, they don't want to learn.