Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: disappearing status info

To: Milos Prudek <prudek@xxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: disappearing status info
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:26:13 +0200

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 05:14:36PM +0200, Milos Prudek wrote:
> Status info in my client software disappears after one or two rounds.
> Each new game starts ok, with the following info displayed:
> Population:
> Year:
> Gold
> Tax: Lux: Sci
>
> But after two or three turns, the status info shrinks to Population only.
>
> See the attachments.
>
> How can I get full status info back?
>
> I use Linux client and server 1.14.0, GTK+, Mandrake Linux 9.0
> precompiled binaries from http://freeciv.org.

Hello,

the Freeciv list doesn't accept attachments. Can you please resend your mail
(with pictures) to the Freeciv Bugtracking system (rt at rt.freeciv.org)?

It would be very helpful, I you can send a savegame, too, with instructions
how to reproduce the bug.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke          * * *          http://www.cknoke.de
* Please note new mail address - Neue Mailadresse beachten *