Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 2003:
[Freeciv] Automatic Terrain Improvement

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Automatic Terrain Improvement
From: Sören Schulze <soeren.d.schulze@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:03:53 +0200 (MEST)

I like the automatic terrain improvement of engineers and settlers, but
sometimes it does not really work: They simply forget to build railroads and to
irrigate and many things more. But when I say them what to do exactly, they
do.
I have got 1.14.0.
I have also been playing 1.10.0 where they work better (always build
railroads, but do not improve the terrain as well as in 1.14.0, when that works
well).
Are improvements planned there for the next version(s)?

Sören