Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2002:
[Freeciv] backgrounding the civserver process?

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] backgrounding the civserver process?
From: "Brian Soderblom" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 05:53:00 -0700

Is there a way to background the civserver process on a unix platform?  I'd
like to be able to start it, then background it and log off the server and
have the game continue running.  Right now I have to leave the connection to
the server open, since the process immediately suspends when it is
backgrounded.

Thanks,
Brian