Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Making a new wonder

To: Freeciv users <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Making a new wonder
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 00:33:50 +0200

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 02:22:00PM -0400, Emma Ehrlich wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I am trying to make a new wonder, but I can't seem to find the the file that
> has the wonders.  Can you tell me where it is please?
>       Please send any replies to freeciv-freeciv, as I am not subscribed to
> freeciv-dev.

That's good, it's a question for freeciv.

Once the game is started, you have help about wonders in the Help menu.
This is counterintuitive.  You don't get it sooner because the Wonders
depend on the ruleset chosen, and the ruleset is only loaded when the
game is started.  Per has been working on resolving this, but I don't
remember the status of that work.

Also check out the online manuals at www.freeciv.org.

--
Reinier