Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: Making a new wonder

To: Emma Ehrlich <emma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Making a new wonder
From: Per I Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:47:00 +0200 (MEST)

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Emma Ehrlich wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> I am trying to make a new wonder, but I can't seem to find the the file that
> has the wonders.  Can you tell me where it is please?
>       Please send any replies to freeciv-freeciv, as I am not subscribed to
> freeciv-dev.

This file is data/default/buildings.ruleset

It is a good idea to make a copy of this and use that copy instead, in
case you mess it up somehow.

In Unix, do "cp -a data/default data/mystuff", edit buildings.ruleset in
mystuff, then do "rulesetdir mystuff" after you run "civserver".

Hope this helps.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21