Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2002:
[Freeciv] Question: window and button colors in the free-civ client

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Question: window and button colors in the free-civ client
From: "Marco Tarini" <mtarini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 19:08:17 +0200

is there a way to customize the gray color used in the client for the window
borders, the buttons, the menus etc (and the black text color as well)? It
would be enoght to invert them (i.e. to have bright writings on dark
backgrounds).

I'm using the stand-alone win32 version. Also, I've tried changing windows
"default" colors and the freeciv client just did not care.

Finally, would that be possible if I used a different port?

thanks in advance for any help

marco