Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2002:
[Freeciv] PLEASE RESPOND URG.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] PLEASE RESPOND URG.
From: "DR DAN MOMOH" <almoore5@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:29:44 +0200

DR DAN MOMOH
FED=2EMINISTRY OF PETROLUEM REOURCES=28F=2EM=2EP=2ER=29
LAGOS NIGERIA=2E
ATTN=3ASIR=2C
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
I amDR=2E DAN MOMOH=2C an accountant in the Ministry of petroleum Resources
=28MPR=29 and a member of a seven-man Tender Board in charge of contract review
and payment approvals=2E I came to know of you in my search for a reliable
person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves the transfer of
a huge sum of money to a foreign account=2E It may sound strange but exercise
patience and read on=2E
There were series of contracts executed by a Consortium Multinational in the
Oil industry in favor of Ministry of Petroleum Resources among which were=3A
1=2E The extension of pipeline network within Nigeria for crude oil=2C Down
stream products distribution and subsequent evacuation- US$ 195 Million=2E
2=2E Contract for the Turn Around Maintenance =28TAM=29 of the various
refineries in the country~ US$ 152 Million=2E
3=2E The construction of storage tanks for petroleum products =28Depots=29~
US$240 Million=2E
The original values of this contract were deliberately over invoiced to the sum
of US $35=2E5million American Dollars which has now been approved and is now
ready to be transferred being that the companies that actually executed these
contracts has been fully paid and project officially commissioned=2E
Consequently=2C my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to
your account for subsequent disbursement since we are Civil Servant and are
prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau =28 Civil Servant Laws=29 from
opening=2F operating foreign account in our names=2E Needless to say=2C the
trust posed on you at this juncture is enormous=2E In return=2C we have agreed
to offer you 20% of the transferred sum while 10% shall be set aside for
accidental expenses =28Internal & External=29 between the parties in the course
of the transfer=2E We will mandate you to draw up an investment plan for us of
which you will control since we cannot bring our shares back to Nigeri!
 a=2E We are very interested in investing in real estate in your country=2E You
must however note that this transaction is subjected to the following terms and
conditions=3A
1=2E Our conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence=2E
2=2E That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality because of the circumstances we now find ourselves=2E
3=2E That the funds would be transferred to an account over which you have
absolute control=2E Modalities have been worked out at the highest level of the
presidency at the Central Bank of Nigeria for the immediate transfer of the
funds within 14 working days=2C subject to your satisfaction of the above
stated terms=2E Our assurance is that your role is 100% risk free=2E To accord
this transaction=2C the legality it deserves and for mutual security of the
parties involved and the funds=2C the whole approval procedures will be
officially and legally processed with your name or the name of your company you
may nominate as the bonafide beneficiary=2E Also=2C be informed that our main
reason of contacting you is for the obvious reason that we will want to invest
these funds in the real estate=2E It is our believe that you can be of immense
help in this regards=2E
Kindly expedite action so as to enable us include this transaction into this
batch as payment to foreign contractors is usually carried out on quarterly
basis=2E
Please=2C contact me as soon as possible on my private e-mail
address=3Aalmoore=40hotvoice=2Ecom Best regards=2C
DR=2E DAN MOMOH