Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2002:
[Freeciv] Tileset making/Image conversion

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Tileset making/Image conversion
From: "Cronos" <cronos3@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 20:35:10 +0200

OK, I give up. For few days I'm trying to make a tileset. Everything's fine,
making .tilespec and .spec files, but I can't make graphics! Well, I can,
but the background of units, cities in the game is black, not transparent. I
tried many image converters (png2bmp, Irfan, Sea, even ImageMagick didn't
work). First, I convert existing units.png into .bmp. I then edit it and
convert back into .png, run Freeciv and it's always the same: black, not
transparent units background. Any ideas?

Cronos