Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 2001:
[Freeciv] Two problems (Granary problem, City problem)

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Two problems (Granary problem, City problem)
From: Vladimir Niksic <vniksic@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:25:38 +0100

Sometimes I get this weird bug, that after playing a couple of hours
(multiplayer, or single player) that I can't enter one of my cities. This
problem almost always occurs. I click on the city I want to enter, and I just
can't enter to build or do anything else. This happens without any kind of
warning. The city is not occupied, nor rebellious. What could be the problem?

Second, I just got a wierd message today from the game:
Game: Canterbury is building Granary(*), which is no longer available.
Now, I've always been an expert on Civ1, and some Civ2 knowledge, but I have
never had problems of this kind. I suddenly can't build any granaries, that
be new or old cities. My friend that was playing with me said he could build
granaries normally. Is, this a bug, or am I missing something, I have
discovered Pottery a long time ago.

I apologise if there is something I've done wrong in the developing my
civilisation, so I can't build granaries. If that is the case, can someone
please correct me?