Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2001:
[Freeciv] Dependency Error

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Dependency Error
From: Martin Thompson <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:27:49 +0100

09:05:26 Tue, 21 Aug 2001
Martin Thompson at Martin Thompson <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I thought I'd try and upgrade my freeciv 1.11.4 from the redhat
distribution version, but it seems that 1.11.4 is what is available on
the freeciv.org site (I'm new to Linux and don't fancy compiling 1.12.0
just yet - maybe in a week or two). I'm using rpm to download and
install it, but it is asking me for:

libreadline.so.3

So my question is, from where can I get the package? Rpm -q libreadline
tells me that it isn't installed on my system, assuming it is telling me
the truth (I'm not clear with rpm if I have to be in the correct
directory when I use it, and I wouldn't know which directory that may
be).
--
Martin Thompson         martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
London, UK

"Everything I do and say with anyone makes a difference." Gita Bellin