Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: How to load a saved game & set isometic view?

To: "MD. Nurul Abser Siddique" <tuhin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: How to load a saved game & set isometic view?
From: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:22:22 +0200

Am Freitag,  3. August 2001 01:32 schrieben Sie:

see http://www.freeciv.org/faq/#QA9

http://www.freeciv.org/faq/#QA10

> And what tileset do I need to download to get isometric view? Please

This is implemented in the upcoming 1.12.0 A Windows version
will be hopefully available soon, please check www.freeciv.org
from time to time.

> try to implement all settings/options in a user friendly window which
> can be accessed by game menus.

You are right, this should be done.

> Bye
> Tuhin.

Christian

--
* Christian Knoke                           +49 4852 92248 *
* D-25541 Brunsbuettel                  Wurtleutetweute 49 *