Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: Trouble Staring CIV

To: "Kevin Stokes" <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Trouble Staring CIV
From: William Mulvihill <will.mulvihill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:24:18 -0500

I can answer the first question.

Press CONTROL-ALT-F7 to get back to Xwindows/GNOME.

Its funny that you ask this because my method of playing freeciv is to load up on of those text logins, start the server over there, and then, of course, use Xwindows to run the client. It's helpful if Xwindows crashes (what? that would never happen! ;) )

-Will Mulvihill