Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] Help With Installation Please

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Help With Installation Please
From: John Kennedy <jfk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:32:46 +0900

Hello all,

I am trying to install freeciv. I am on a mac running osx, but I also have xwindows up and running under bsd. I ran the configure script which didn't complain about anything missing but when I run make I get the following output:

Making all in common
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../intl    -g -O2 -Wall -c city.c
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
city.c:97: bad macro argument list
cpp-precomp: warning: errors during smart preprocessing, retrying in basic mode
make[2]: *** [city.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Any ideas on how to get this up and running? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

John