Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: a question

To: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: a question
From: Mathias Uhlmann <Mathias.Uhlmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:54:49 +0200

Hi!

I know the AI does not recognize pollution at all. And there are several
possible
(and easy) solutions for that. One would be that AI does not produce pollution
at
all. Another ist to edit critical savegames.
Maybe it's also feasible to let computer settlers clean up pollution, but this
would also require the AI to build improvements that reduce pollution. But I
fear
(without knowing the code) this would mean more work for the developers. And the
AI still has to be redone completly to include diplomacy. So the complete
pollution handling is something that can be done when the AI ist redone. A quick
hack is what I think is needed now.

Ciao.
Mathias.