Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] Re: a question

To: varitek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: a question
From: Mathias Uhlmann <Mathias.Uhlmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:51:30 +0200

Hi!

Yes, there is a way. You can edit the savegame. There are two option
"globalwarming" and
"warminglevel". If you set one of these two to 99 (I need to try every time,
which one has to be changed.), globalwarming will stop. Or if you pick the
wrong one, global warming will occur in the next turn.

Ciao.
Mathias.

PS: You need to unzip (gzip -d) the savegame before you can edit it.