Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2001:
[Freeciv] 3 questions

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] 3 questions
From: Sergey Pflyuk <spflyuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:46:36 -0400

Hello,
I was surprised to find out that FreeCiv has its own flavor compared to
Civ2. Can't stop playing. (not surprising :))

I could not figure out several things:

1. Can I open scenario's or newly generated map from the very beginning?

2. Can I change time flow: increments by month, start from 500BC, etc.?

3. Can I reduce resolution for tilesets without restarting X server? I
have 1280x1024 and it makes "Trident" tileset way too small (only
"Engels" have right size).

Thank you very much,
Sincerely Sergius