Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2001:
[Freeciv] freeciv-like MOO avaiaible?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] freeciv-like MOO avaiaible?
From: "Krueger, Arne" <Arne.Krueger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:28:25 +0100

hi list,

I'm new to this list, so don't blame me for asking a faq or off-topic ...

I really like fc. My other favorite game of choice is Masters Of Orion, called
MOO for short. Some of you eventually heard about it ;-). MOO and MOO2 are
multiplayer-unplayable in the original versions, but theres so much in it
(build own ships, trade, diplo, votes).

Do anyone of you know, if there's a free fc-like version of moo available or in
development?

any suggestions where I can search for this at the web?

btw: is there anywhere a graphical techtree for fc? Can't find my old one from
Civ I, and there are differences, I guess. I have that list from the manual,
but ...

Any ideas?

Bye
Arne