Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2001:
[Freeciv]

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv]
From: "Martin Isaksson" <martin.isaksson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:14:16 +0100

Hi. My FreeCiv does not work for unknown reasons. I got it from Mandrake 7.2.
When I start it it just loads and then nothing happens. Ever..
Why? I am trying to download the latest version now. Probably doesn't work with my luck...
I know next to nothing about gaming with linux so please explain it in a way that a 10 year old would understand.

Thank you!