Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Question : colorful messages for Freeciv

To: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv Developement list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv User list <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Question : colorful messages for Freeciv
From: Andrew Pimlott <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:13:40 -0400

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 03:27:39PM +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> I'm going to make a patch that colors messages for Gtk+ client.

This isn't quite related, but two of my biggest peeves are that the
messages pop-up can't be resized smaller than its default, and the
log at the bottom of the main window doesn't scroll with a wheel
mouse (I think the messages pop-up does, but I can't play long
enough to get that many messages now).  It would be cool if someone
could fix these :-)

Andrew