Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: How the heck do I use a caravan?

To: Bevan Broun <bevanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: How the heck do I use a caravan?
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 05:36:31 +0000 (GMT)

> I agree, Ive been looking for documentation on trade routes for a
> while. Now I know this I will make a few more of them. Also, what is
> the effect of an embassy?

An embassy give you the following informations :

   gold of a player,
   goverment,
   luxe/science/taxe,
   capital (if seen),

   list of knowledges of this player beginning by an asterisk if you
   don't know this knowledge.

   Each time, a new knowledge is found by this player, you are warned of
   this fact.

   In a multiplayer human game, once an embassy is established, you can
   have a diplomatic meeting with this player. ( not yet implemented for
   AI )

   It's all than I can recall right now.

Bye,

Nicolas