Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: How the heck do I use a caravan?

To: Nathan Gundlach <dagchess@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: How the heck do I use a caravan?
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:04:16 +0200

On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 03:41:08PM -0400, Nathan Gundlach wrote:
> Hi.
>
> How the heck do I use a caravan? (I know, to trade. How???)

You should move it to other city, then dialog will popup :
    keep going
    establish a trade route
    help buildng wonder

You can select `help buildng wonder' and cost of caravan (50 shields)
will be added to city's stockpile or
establish a trade route and a trade route will be established giving
you some amount of money and science now, and some amout every turm in
city it is from. Further city you select, more money you will get.