Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2000:
[Freeciv] space colonies

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] space colonies
From: "Scott Jackson" <sjackson46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 01:04:25 EDT

Hi, My name is Scott.

I have been playing Civ-call to power for many months. I can't figure out how to capture a space colony. Nor can I figure out how to use the space planes. I can't seem to load anyone or anything into them. How do you do that? As for the space colonies, I can't send anyone into space to capture them. My space fighters eliminate anything inside, but won't actually go in to capture it. Any advice on these to issues would be appreciated. Thank you,

Scott E.