Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Windows freeciv is slow

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Windows freeciv is slow
From: Ronald van der Fange <R.N.C.vanderFange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 07:55:19 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Nathan Gundlach wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have downloaded the awesome game freeciv and love it. There's just
> one thing about it, it's slow (I'm not using X). Is there any way I
> can speed it up?
What kind of computer do you have? (cpu/memory)

> Thanks.
>
> -- Nathan D. Gundlach

Ps. Wist je al dat ik blij ben?

|Ronald van der Fange                   Fiscus A-Eskwadraatbestuur  |
|Cambridgelaan 549                              1999-2000           |
|3584 DJ  Utrecht                       The beginning is the end    |
|(030) 2518267                               is the beginning       |
|email:fange@xxxxxxxxxx                                             |
|Homepage:http://www.phys.uu.nl/~fange        (030) 2534499         |
Did you know that if you took all the economists in the world and lined
them up end to end, they'd still point in the wrong direction?