Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: AI Levels

To: Christian Knoke <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: AI Levels
From: Pallav Nawani <pallav99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:34:01 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Christian Knoke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question about setting the ai levels. If there
> are two AI players, say Jack and Joe, you can type:
>
> > easy
> > hard Joe
> > hard Jack
>
> or just
>
> > hard
>
> I wonder whether any other (internal) game variables are set with
> the easy / hard command. In short, are there any differences
> between these possibilities, affecting the game?
>
> Chris

AFAIK, Both accomplish the same thing.

>hard joe
>hard jack

will also do the same.

pallav.
I used to have a life, now I have a computer.
Pallav Nawani        |    Visit me at                              ]
M-41,                |  http://www.angelfire.com/co/pallav         ]
PIN 560012           |                 OR                          ]
Phone : 3092453      |  http://www.pallavnawani.com                ]