Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: arrow keys don't work, and xmodmap's ok

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: arrow keys don't work, and xmodmap's ok
From: Indebetouw Remy <indebeto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:26:01 -0600 (MDT)

feeding xmodmap the keysyms from <gdk/gdkkeysyms.h> doens't help -
besides, I have another pgup/pgdown key on a little 6-key cluster
between the main keyboard and the keypad; this other pgup/pgdown
creates the right keysym, according to xev, but somehow freeciv ain't
seeing it.

ideas?
thanks.

|Remy Indebetouw                              |"no matter where you go...|
|CASA, APS, University of Colorado at Boulder |    there you are."       |
|http://casa.colorado.edu/~indebeto/          |       - Buckaroo Banzai  |