Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: April 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: arrow keys don't work

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: arrow keys don't work
From: Indebetouw Remy <indebeto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:18:54 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Pete Naylor wrote:

> Indebetouw Remy wrote...
>
> > the diagonal arrow keys don't work for me - I have a set of u/d/l/r
> > arrows, as well as the arrows on my keypad at 8/6/4/2 - either work, but
> > not diagonal (7/9/1/3).
>
> I have the same problem - turning on NumLock on the numeric keypad
> resolves the problem, but also causes some strangeness with respect to
> window focus in my window manager :-/

Hmm.  It doens't make me lose focus, but doens't give me diagonal
either - u/d/l/r work either way.

|Remy Indebetouw                              |"no matter where you go...|
|CASA, APS, University of Colorado at Boulder |    there you are."       |
|http://casa.colorado.edu/~indebeto/          |       - Buckaroo Banzai  |