Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] new list

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] new list
From: ghod <ghod@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:07:56 -0500

I wonder if we might setup a list for game play..
you know one that would list which servers are up and when games will be
played etc. etc.. or is there one already that I'm missing?
I looked yesterday for games on the servers.. and well they were either
in progress OR finished. would be nice to know when a game is going up
and how many people can play in it, rank of player, blah blah blah..
so us NEWBIES can try a multiplayer game or two against the BEST AI
another human. :)