Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Worklists

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Worklists
From: Steven Burnap <sburnap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:38:01 -0800

At 10:36 PM 2/29/00 -0300, Lalo Martins wrote:
There is a small improvement to worklists I would suggest:

If you have a worklist named "Default", cities with no worklist
would try to follow this one whenever possible. So if I found a
new city, or one of my cities finishes its worklist, it loads
the "Default" worklist, and I do less micromanagement.

A number of games I have seen have allowed you to save
multiple worklists by name, and then later select them by
name.  A couple of these allowed you to designate one as
"default", and new cities automatically loaded this one.

Steve Burnap