Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: X servers and your FAQ

To: "'David Chan'" <dpc29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: X servers and your FAQ
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:42:29 -0500

The last time I checked the Windows vnc client and server were native only
(they did not include the X server).

However, I noticed an announcement in the cygwin-xfree mailing list that
mentioned the X server VNC server was ported to Windows.

Do you know if this is now officially available from the site below?