Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Questions Irrigation

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Questions Irrigation
From: "Michael C. Richardson" <mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:44:30 -0500

    Steven> ½²«íµØ wrote:
    >> Thanks for replying Steve.
    >>
    >> More questions:
    >>

    >> Can you irrigate from a destroyed city tile?

    Steven> I believe so.  (Haven't tried it, but I'm nearly positive you
    Steven> can.)
    >> xxxxx xefgx If x are all mountains, a&b are rivers, C is a city, abCdx
    >> do you have to irrigate over efg to d?  xxxxx
    >>

    Steven> Yes, you'd have to irrigate efg to be able to irrigate d, unless
    Steven> C was built on a river.

  Or, if you irigated C before you built the city?
  Is there any advantage to building a road before founding a city?

   :!mcr!:            |  Cow#1: Are you worried about getting Mad Cow Disease?
   Michael Richardson |  Cow#2: No. I'm a duck.
 Home: <A
HREF="http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html";>mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>.
 PGP key available.