Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: October 1999:
[Freeciv] Re: problem

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: problem
From: "Ecobrat" <Ecobrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:22:40 -0600

This may be somewhere on the site or something. But is there any way to get
the Windows client to run faster? Cause on my computer (a Pentium 122 w/
16MB ram) it runs SLOW.

Ciao-
Brian
Free East Timor, Tibet, Kevin Mitnick & Mumia Abu-Jamal
Peace, the answer to all problems
This was typed on 100% Recycled Electrons