Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: August 1999:
[Freeciv] dedicated server

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] dedicated server
From: Luke Skywalker <deklown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:40:05 -0500 (CDT)

i am running redhat 6.0 with 2.2.11 kernel, not knowing if these are
variables, but anyhow, i just downloaded and installed the client and
server, i am at work now and cant just yet run the client, for some reason
I coulnd't check the mailing list archives, not resolving -- it looks like

q: can freeciv be run as a dedicated server?

/jgh

"Hello, Dave. What are you doing, Dave? I'm sure we can work this out.
Daisy, Daisy..."