Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 1999:
[Freeciv] FreeCiv 1.8.1 gtk Amiga

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] FreeCiv 1.8.1 gtk Amiga
From: Kim Sindalsen <kim.sindalsen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:19:54 +0200

Hello,

I'm having some trouble with FreeCiv 1.8.1 gtk-version.

I've installed most on the GeekGadgets-system - including X11r6.3 -
on my system. It starts fine and so does FreeCiv, but suddenly while
playing the game hangs. I can break the from their respective shells
and restart them, but I would rather like them not to hang......
Last time it happened I reached 1700 B.C. playing online....

Why is this happening ????

Kind regards
--
Kim Sindalsen