Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 1999:
[Freeciv]

To: Sanne Taay <sanne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv]
From: Michael Mielke <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:04:12 -0400 (EDT)

Why would the ai player easily kill you if it is set to easy?  I think
easy means that they do not attack as soon as hard or normal.  What level
would you say is easiest?  easy, normal or hard?

I have started playing an easy game against an ai player but have not
finished it.  The only thing on the enemy side I have spotted is some ship
on sea, I don't know what the ship is.  It happed that the enemy I am
playing against is Roman.

Say I don't know exactly when I can really play it against a real human
opponent but I may be able to tomorrow.  It depends on whether I can or
cannot.  I would like to play someone.

I don't like the thing where you can connect to a server on the
meta-server list and not chat to the other people while you are connected.
It does disturb me.  The messages do not appear in the chat window when I
would type a message.

I have learned that really, you do not need to buy much of anything, that
is unless you want to speed things up, they just come while you are
waiting for them, If you use your gold it's almost a waste. I also learned
that to make more cities, you need to build settlers.  And sometimes
something happens in a city(shows something like a flood) and I just send
at least one army man, that is not an explorer to that particular city, I
would send like the closest one.

|\  /| ICHAEL                           If you have any