Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: July 1999:
[Freeciv] sending info to meta server prob.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] sending info to meta server prob.
From: "Ralph Horatio D'Mello" <ralphd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 08:22:18 +0530

anyone have any idea why this is happening

>ser -m

This is the server for Freeciv version 1.8.0
You can learn a lot about Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org
1: Sending info to metaserver[platinum.daimi.aau.dk 12245]
Metaserver: address error: Error 0
Not reporting to the metaserver in this game
1: Now accepting new client connections

want to know why I am not able to list my server. or is metaserver address
something else. also is there a way of specifying the metaservers address
as an IP address 123.454.4....   and what is the
number address of the metaserver.

-ralph