Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[Freeciv] New leader.

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] New leader.
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:15:49 +0000 (GMT)

Dear freeciv Team,

   I resign my post of administrator of freeciv. I ask you to welcome
Tony Stuckey as new administrator of freeciv. Reinier Post is now in
charge of answers to newby mails.

   I want to thank all the developpers for their contribution : code, bugs
report or critics. I wanted to do a longer mail. The only things that matters
are mailing lists work fine (thanks John),
    Freeciv is well hosted (thanks Paul) and
    Freeciv is under active developpement (thanks all the other).

Happy coding,