Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: June 1999:
[Freeciv] Can't connect

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Can't connect
From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:30:22 +0930

I'm trying to connect to the civserver running on my machine
whose hostname is "localhost.localdomain". I have adjusted
my host search path to hosts then dns.

However, the server refuses to talk to the client and when I
choose connect it simply hangs and after an interminable
time I have to kill the client Does anyone know what might
be wrong?

DAVID
--
"The moments of happiness we had the experience but missed
the meaning...."